International Tele-Sales Representative
Founded in 1985, Gemini Bio is a supplier of cell culture media, sera, and other reagents and instruments to many of the top research and academic institutions as well as biotechnology, cell/gene therapy, and pharmaceutical companies. Gemini Bioproducts, LLC, is a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners, LLC a New York-based healthcare private equity firm. Gemini Bio, which operates in West Sacramento, California, is growth-focused and is expanding and enhancing its manufacturing capabilities driving toward higher quality and compliance standards commensurate with the needs of the commercial therapeutic space. Gemini Bio is augmenting its product portfolio through acquisitions, internal innovation, and partnerships.
Actively drive sales of Gemini Bio products in territory. Includes generating, qualifying and follow-up of sales leads. Implement an effective follow-up system for inquiries and sales, and nurture leads to the point of sales closure. Expand revenue base of academic accounts both through new lab acquisition and increasing share of wallet with existing labs.
- Achieve or exceed sales quota for territory.
- Engage decision makers in a conversation to uncover current business environment needs.
- Navigate to the correct decision maker through inquiries with gatekeepers, work colleagues and other resources.
- Recognize buying signals and coordinate sales and prospect meetings.
- Enter information captured during a phone conversation into SFDC.
- Compose summary statements and/or email communication conveying the specifics around sales opportunities and prospect conversations.
- Maintain consistent customer contact for ongoing sales of reagents, consumables, service contracts, and additional equipment, while finding new sales prospects from existing users.
- Analyze current sales and future sales potential in territory and develop a plan to maximize the market potential.
- Provide quotations and samples to customers and follow up on those to close the sale.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business or a biological science related field is preferred.
- B2B marketing or sales experience, specifically cold calling, 1-2 years exp. preferred
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High energy level with focus on producing required results through making outbound teleservice calls.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and natural curiosity about Life Science industry
- Mastery of Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Knowledge and demonstration of consultative based selling
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Ongoing production driven incentives and bonuses.
- Position is based in Sacramento, CA.
- This is a full-time position.
- Gemini Bio provides a competitive benefits package.
Company Core Values
- Results driven