Founded in 1985, Gemini Bio is a supplier of cell culture media, sera, and other reagents and instruments to many of the top research and academic institutions as well as biotechnology, cell/gene therapy, and pharmaceutical companies. Gemini Bioproducts, LLC, is a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners, LLC a New York-based healthcare private equity firm. Gemini Bio, which operates in West Sacramento, California, is growth-focused and is expanding and enhancing its manufacturing capabilities driving toward higher quality and compliance standards commensurate with the needs of the commercial therapeutic space. Gemini Bio is augmenting its product portfolio through acquisitions, internal innovation, and partnerships.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Identifies and procures promotional materials within a budget, and maintains inventory levels; places orders, verifies receipt, and distributes to sales team as needed.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expenses, and new business data.
- Set up and maintain drip campaigns
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information as needed.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications and Skills
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Market research
- Planning and Organization
- Project management
- Microsoft Excel
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Gemini Bio provides a competitive benefits package.
- Results driven