Part-Time Social Media Manager
Founded in 1985, Gemini Bio is a supplier of cell culture media, sera, and other reagents and instruments to many of the top research and academic institutions as well as biotechnology, cell/gene therapy, and pharmaceutical companies. Gemini Bioproducts, LLC, is a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners, LLC a New York-based healthcare private equity firm. Gemini Bio, which operates in West Sacramento, California, is growth-focused and is expanding and enhancing its manufacturing capabilities driving toward higher quality and compliance standards commensurate with the needs of the commercial therapeutic space. Gemini Bio is augmenting its product portfolio through acquisitions, internal innovation, and partnerships.
- Take the lead role in building, implementing and maintaining our company’s digital presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Etc.)
- Develop unique social media campaigns to market our brand, products, & mission.
- Create compelling graphics and write attractive copy for posts.
- Optimize company pages on each platform to increase awareness and visibility
- Interact with influencers on social media.
- Engage with customers by responding to comments and messages on all social media channels.
- Define social media KPIs and prepare monthly reports. Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Perform other duties when needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong writing skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram best practices
- Graphic design experience
- Detail oriented
- Solid understanding of Biology, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, or related fields
- Fully remote
- Results driven