Petaka® G3 LOT Cassettes for Adherent Cells
LTPTK25 / LTPTK300 / LTPTK1200
Petaka® G3 LOT Cell Culture Bioreactors for adherent cells are used for both physiological cell culture and live cell shipment without cryopreservation.
Self-regulated, self-contained cell culture bioreactors that control oxygen, CO2, pH and evaporation, without glove boxes, tri-gas incubators, or gas canisters.
Petaka® G3 LOT maintains media environment stability at ambient temperature and keeps cells alive for long periods of time.
Safe Cell Growth
• Closed single-use cassette
• Sterile access
• Adherent and Suspension cells
• Closer to in vivo conditions
• Eliminate water tray
Experiment and Manipulate
• Straight live cell microscopy compatible
• Centrifuge directly to pellet cells
Live Cell Shipping
• Up to 10 days of safe, ambient shipping
• Automatic O2 regulation keeps cells dormant, but alive and healthy
• Already in use
• Unique barcode on each cassette
• Gamma irradiated
• Double bagged option
*Single-unit price. For inquiries about this product, contact your sales representative.